Want more space in your garage but not sure how to get it? Want a whole lot of space or just a little more?
Look no further than the pros at Space Age Shelving Burlington. We’ll come and take a look at your garage (in-home/garage consultation are absolutely free), understand what you want to keep or store there, and design a system that will meet your every need. We’ll install it too! Or you can install it yourself. We’ll give you lots of options! Check out these garage organization and storage ideas. Here are some garage storage and tool storage systems in adjustable open wire.
What’s On Your Garage Storage Wish List?
- gardening gadgets
- flower pots and patio furniture
- chemicals (salt for winter, antifreeze, fertilizer for summer)
- seasonal decorations
- mechanical equipment (i.e. lawn mowers, leaf blowers, snow blowers)
- sports gear and bicycles
- household waste/recycling
- storage for clothes, files, toys and more (take advantage of overhead storage opportunities)
- cars and/or motorized vehicles (go figure!)
5 Benefits of an Organized Garage
- Create more indoor living space
- Get stuff off the garage floor (because of dampness and in case of flooding), onto shelves and into cabinetry specifically for garage use
- Safer space – avoid accidents (no tripping, colliding or crashing into things)
- Deter thieves (by storing your cars indoors)
- Save money – because you’ll know exactly what you have (before you buy another 12 sets of outdoor seasonal lights)
Put us to the test! Our prices won’t be beat, we guarantee it! Book your complimentary consultation or get a free garage organization and storage quote today.