- Cabinets should be mounted off the floor to avoid water damage. This also allows you to easily hose down or sweep the floor.
- Cabinets should have interior mounted hinges that swing 110 degrees for easier access to contents.
- Use shallow drawers for small tools and deep drawers for bulkier items. Invest in full extension drawer runners so your drawers open all the way. That way you can easily access items in the back.
- Use sturdy top racks, durable wire brackets and adjustable shelving (like AdjustAshelf) with movable accessories for hand tools and sports equipment. Wooden peg boards will chip and warp over time.
- Look up! Start your system at the top or close to the top of the wall. Don’t waste any space.
- Plastic bins are durable and keep items neatly grouped – but wire bins and baskets are better. You can see inside wire.
AdjustAshelf is tested for durability and longevity. It’s incredibly easy to install. If it makes your life easier, we can include installation in your estimate! Don’t wait to take back your garage. Call, click or come see us today!
p.s. Are you a Space Age Shelving fan? Please write us a Google review! We welcome your comments. Google “Space Age Shelving Burlington” then click on “write a review” in the right hand column, (where the business listing appears). We’ve circled it for you, ’cause it’s not the easier thing to find.
You can also add a review on our website here: https://organizeyourself.ca/reviews/
Thank you from everyone at Space Age Shelving Burlington. We appreciate your support!