Love your new home, but hate the shortage of storage? The closet and storage specialists at Space Age Shelving can help. Here are 5 “often overlooked areas” where you can maximize storage, minimize clutter, and make the most of your living space.
- Closets: more than just a rod and a shelf. Take your closet to new heights with adjustable wire shelving available in standard sizes (kits), and can also be custom cut to suit every space. Perfect for front hall closets, linen closets, bedroom closets, walk-in closets, and laundry room closets.
- Family Rooms: custom cabinetry for organization of electronic components and storage of movies, games, toys, books and more…
- Garages: work benches, organization for tools, sports equipment, over head storage, etc.
- Hallways & Dining Rooms: custom cabinetry from floor to ceiling for oodles more storage space.
- Home Offices: work surfaces, drawers, closed cabinetry (over head and filing), open book shelving, and computer and task tables.