Love your new home, but hate the shortage of storage? The closet and storage specialists at Space Age Shelving can help. Here are 5 “often overlooked areas” where you can maximize storage, minimize clutter, and make the most of your living space.
- Closets: more than just a rod and a shelf. Take your closet to new heights with adjustable wire shelving available in standard sizes – or custom cut to suit every space – at no cost. Perfect for front hall closets, linen closets, bedroom closets, walk-in closets, and laundry room closets.
- Family Rooms: custom cabinetry for organization of electronic components and storage of movies, games, toys, books and more…
- Garages: work benches, organization for tools, sports equipment, over head storage, etc.
- Hallways & Dining Rooms: custom cabinetry from floor to ceiling for oodles more storage space.
- Home Offices: work surfaces, drawers, closed cabinetry (over head and filing), open book shelving, and computer and task tables.
Working within a Budget?
Even better! Tell us exactly how much you have to spend and we’ll help you figure out a custom solution that works for you. No pressure, no up-selling – just storage and organization that’s customized and affordable for you.