After more than 30 years in the storage and organization business, we know a thing or three about helping customers design the space of their dreams, whether it’s storage solutions for a walk-in closet, a child’s room, pantry, laundry room, basement, kitchen or garage.
Here are 7 terrific tips that will help you get started with the storage and organizing design process:
- Where do you want to improve storage and organization? (identify the space)
- How many doors are there to the space?
- How many users will there be?
- How much space is available? Remember to take windows into account.
- How much short and long hanging will you need?
- How many drawers and/or racks?
Honest to goodness storage solutions from the honest to goodness folks at Space Age Shelving Burlington. Talk to us today!