Rewarding but tricky trying to store all the gear. Camping and hiking gear, baseball gloves, bats, shoulder pads and helmets, bicycles, scooters, tennis… You want to have fun – and we want you to, so here are some tips to help you keep your gear organized, accessible and game-ready:
- Create a space for each sport/recreational activity and store like with like (ie camping gear, cycling gear, hockey gear)
- Stow out-of-season gear away from in-season gear so it’s easy to spot
- Store your footwear and potentially stinky gear outdoors (in the garage)
- Clear out the old equipment the kids have grown out of or aren’t interested in any more
- Keep everything clean (tents, sleeping bags, etc.) and ready for your next event.
Finding your sports gear shouldn’t be a frustrating scrimmage. We can help! We’ll custom design and build a storage system in your garage, closet or basement that’s award worthy and friendly on the budget. Here’s to sports!